Covid 19 rules in effect 6 feet distance, no visitors other than people staying at resort.
Due to covid 19 the outdoor bathrooms and showers are closed till further notice.
Welcome to Noralee Resort
A beautiful site on Francois Lake to relax in one of our cabins, or bring your RV. We have a store for the supplies you forgot. The fish are biting , hunting is great or just come for a peaceful relaxing get away.
70 KM from the town of Burns Lake takes you to Francois Lake. One of the purest water sources in BC, Francois Lake has plenty of rainbow trout, kokanee, Dolly Varden and char. This is sport fishing at its finest, with prize winning, trophy fish.
Pack your camera and be ready to snap pictures of the wildlife. Eagles and ospreys are plentiful. Bears, moose and deer wander freely.
The Lakes District offers many recreational activities. Relax boating, fishing , sailing and canoeing. Go hiking, backroad exploring, rock hounding, bird watching, fossil looking and hunting.
- Camping right on the beach !
- RV sites with hook-ups and without.
- Cabins with kitchens, sleep 4 to 6, heated for winter use.
- Boat rentals, - 14ft aluminum boat with motor
- Excellent fishing, boat launch/dock.
- Ice fishing in the winter.
- Cabins open year round.
- 72 hours notice for cancelations.
- 2 night minimum stay for cabin rental.
For a holiday of relaxation and fishing, make it the Noralee Resort and Francois Lake.
49400 Colleymount Rd.
Burns Lake, BC. V0J 1E0